CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

i can't believe school is overrr. ),:<333.
the year went by muchhh faster than i wanted or expected. i miss everyone so much already. mostly my friends in seventh grade<3.
please don't forget me next year when you guys are eighth graders and you have a bunch of seventh grade friends. you'll realize how upsetting it is to leave both them and middle school behind, cause it really is extremely sad. it's sadder than i ever thought it would be. steven you know that cause you got a picture of me crying :P. hah.
so, yeah.
i just wanna say goodbye to all of my teachers and thank them for being awesome for the past two years in the omega unit. and i wanna say goodbye to my friends who i'm leaving behind for two whole years; you all made every day a little better(:<3
see you when i visit next year, which i'll be doing as much as i can, and see you in two years at the high school<333!
love you guys, always<3.